Monday, November 13, 2006

Another EuroMillions Rollover

What would I do if I won EuroMillions this week? It's £120,000,000, so my share as part of my syndicate would be at least £3,076,923.07. That's a hell of a lot of money. It's the last time it will roll over too. If it doesn't go off this week, they will pay it to the next prize category, so I'm in with a good chance as far as chance and the lottery go.

We have both lucky star numbers guaranteed, so only need to match 5 numbers to win the jackpot, so you never know... it might be us. More likely to be us than someone with a lucky dip :)

With that much money, working for a living would definitely go out the window.... as would economy air travel... oh and the 10 year old Jeep Cherokee would have to be upgraded. There's that beautiful country property near hear in Loch that I'd love to buy and build a luxury compound.... of course the charitable foundation to set up... ah to be the idle rich.

What would you like to do if you won that much tax-free cash?

People play the lotto every week and hardly win anything. The odds are stacked against players. Knowing this before you buy your ticket, you can do some things to move the odds more towards you.

1. Play in a syndicate. You get more lines for the same money, thus reducing the odds.
2. Play the same numbers every week. Eventually, all numbers come out, so stick with a set of numbers and eventually they will all come out.
3. Don't forget to buy your tickets.
4. Don't lose your tickets.
5. Don't forget to claim your prizes.

You get all this as a member of e-Lottery. The company puts you in your syndicate. You don't have to find others to join. They buy the official tickets, collect the winnings and send you a cheque every 4 weeks with your winnings. I personally win something every 2 weeks on average in my syndicate, which is a lot more than I won playing on my own for the same cost before I joined e-Lottery.

It's only £5 to play the UK Lotto or EuroMillions, or £10 to play both. For that, you have 88 lines in the UK Lotto and 36 lines in EuroMillions. (Euro tickets are more expensive than UK tickets).

To join for this week's big jackpot, follow this link and sign up today. You'll get your membership site immediately to get your numbers and keep track of your winnings, and your membership card or cards will arrive in the post in a day or two.

I can't recommend this way of playing highly enough. It's the bet way I've come across to make sure I get regular wins and I even use the play for free option. You can read more about that at the site.

Good Luck!

No comments: