Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Would you like to play the lotto for free?

I've been playing the UK National Lottery and Euro Millions for free, every week for while now. It's great to play in two of the world's richest tax-free lotteries without having to put up any of my own money. And, I get to keep all the winnings.

I play the UK Lotto every Wednesday and Saturday and Euro Millions every Friday as part of one of VWD's e-Lottery syndicates. That's a total of 88 lines in the UK Lotto and 36 lines in Euro Millions.

Playing as part of a syndicate dramatically improves my chances of winning the jackpot and many smaller prizes. I win at least twice a month on average, which is a lot more than I ever won playing by myself.

How does the "play for free" part work? Well, when I started, I joined VWD as an Affiliate Member. I paid my £5 a week, but as an affiliate, I was able to introduce others to play too and earn a commission from VWD as a "thank you" for finding more members to play. After only 5 people joined, I was playing for free.... simple isn't it?

It's pretty easy to find people to play. Over half the population plays the lotto regularly, so who wouldn't want to increase their chances to win more money more often? On top of that, I also earn a nice extra income from the company as the number of people I've introduced to the syndicates continues to grow. It really is the easiest way I've come across to make some extra money without getting another job or turning to a life of crime.

To check it out for yourself, watch the "Play 4 Free" movie on my website and sign up. You'll be glad you did. What better way to pay those January credit card bills.

Plus, you can test drive for 14 days for zero risk with our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.

Click the banner below for more information.




No comments: