Friday, December 01, 2006

A Win!

I had a small win on the UK Lotto on Wednesday night. I matched 3 numbers and won £14.37.

So what? you ask.

Well, if I matched 3 balls playing on my own I'd have only won £10. Playing in the VWD e-Lottery syndicate, we only need to match 2 numbers to win a prize in the UK Lotto.

The e-Lottery advantage is that since we play 44 lines in every UK Lotto game covering each number once, when we win, we win multiple times, up to 44 prizes. Watch the "Player Movie" to see it explained.

The best example I can think of is that of Steve Porter who played in both a VWD e-Lottery syndicate and using the same numbers, bought an individual ticket for himself. On his individual ticket he won £57. His e-Lottery syndicate entry, using the same numbers won him £7,000! See the table below to see how this works.

Multi-Win UK Syndicate Winnings Table

Main Numbers
Matched
Number
of Wins
Category of
UK Lotto Win
5 matched 44 1 x 6-ball JACKPOT win
1 x 5 + Bonus ball win
42 x 5-ball wins
4 + Bonus
ball matched
44 2 x 5 + Bonus ball wins
42 x 4-ball wins
4 matched 44 2 x 5-ball wins
42 x 4-ball wins
3 matched 44 3 x 4-ball wins
41 x 3-ball wins
2 matched 4 4 x 3-ball wins

So, if you'd like this advantage too, join here! I look forward to winning with you.

No comments: