Friday, November 02, 2007

October Grab a Grand Winners

Donald said that the win was "quite a surprise," and will "come in handy for Christmas." He plans to put the money in the bank for now, and treat himself to a few films on DVD. "I collect the older musical films of the 60s," he said. "Some of my favourites are 'The Sound of Music', 'My Fair Lady' and 'Oklahoma!'"

A retired backstage lighting engineer and cinema projectionist, Donald now works the Front of House (ushering, etc.) at the Wakefield Theatre Royal - whose next production is "Jack and the Beanstalk" - as well as owning his own Cinema Club which exclusively shows the musical classics.

"I'll definitely keep playing Grab a Grand every week," Donald said, "although I've changed my numbers now, as I doubt I will win again on the same numbers. Now that I've won, I can promote Grab a Grand much more, as I've got proof it does work! I can photocopy my winning cheque and hand it out to people."

Mike Baggott, the indirect Grab a Grand winner, is a fireman from Wolverhampton. He said, "I couldn't believe it when Len, from Virtual World Direct, phoned me to tell me I had won £1,000. I hadn't even entered the Grab a Grand draw, but because one of my personally sponsored Affiliates got 5 numbers correct and won £1,000, I also won a 'grand' just because I sponsored him." That's nice, just for asking someone to play for free!

"I'm going to be entering myself from now on and I'm also going to be telling my sponsored people, because if they win, I win another £1,000! I love the whole concept of e-lottery, and this 'Grab a Grand' win just puts the icing on the cake for me!"

Of course, if the person you enter into "Tell a Friend" who plays Grab a Grand is not already an e-lottery Affiliate, then if they win, you win £5,000 - even better! And don't forget to play it yourself... as an e-lottery Affiliate, you can play it before every single UK Lotto draw, twice a week, for an unlimited number of weeks; and if the 5 numbers you pick come up in the next UK Lotto draw's main numbers, you'll win an extra £1,000!

Who Says Grab a Grand Does Not Work?

Besides allowing you to win cash both directly and indirectly, Grab a Grand is also a powerful recruitment tool. In statistics we've collected up to April 2007, a staggering 6% or more of people who play Grab a Grand eventually decide to join e-lottery! Considering most sales people are happy with a 2% "conversion rate", you can see just how phenomenal Grab a Grand is as a way to promote your e-lottery business... and it's FREE.

There are many tools available for you to promote Grab a Grand: auto-emails in your back office under "Group Email"; cards and flyers in the "Marketing Shop"; and free logos, print drop cards, flyers, posters, coasters and scratch cards in the "Marketing Centre" - just look in your back office under "Tools" and press "Grab a Grand"!

No comments: