Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Is Ken Silver a Scammer?

How long do you give someone the benefit of the doubt?

I bought Ken Silver's Honest Lotto (as it was then called - now Silver Lotto) ebook last year and a custom profile of numbers to play Tattslotto. No complaints there. So far the custom profile and Ken's system have won me many Division 4 and 5 prizes - more than half the weeks I guess. I don't know how this compares to standard chance, but who cares, it's fun and there's a chance I'll win some bigger prizes.

The one nagging doubt I have about Ken is that he never answers my emails. You see I also joined his "Winners Circle" - where you pay him a couple of hundred dollars a year and he plays the NZ lotto for you in a syndicate. So far (almost a year), I haven't heard from Ken about the Winners Circle, not even when I've asked him for an update on my Winners Circle account (like he claims you can get any time).

I don't want to think Ken is a scammer, but he sure isn't great at two-way communication. He even disabled comments on his blog - I assume because many of his desperate clients were trying to get answers that way.

Does anyone else have anything to say about their experience with Ken?

No comments: